
One of my favorite website is azstarnet. I love this website because it gives me all the information about Arizona Basketball and Arizona Football .
One of my favorite website is NFL. I like it because it gives me information about football. One of my favorite things to do on this website is to play fantasy football. I play that all the time after I'm done with my homework. I have like 4 leagues and joined 3 leagues my favorite team is Dallas Cowboys. I like to pick Chicago Bears defense they have a great defense and my QB is always Ben Roethlisberger.
My other favorite website is Tucson. I like to play the games and puzzles on it because they can be challenging to me which sometimes I like games that is a challenge. I also go on to this website because I check the movies times and listings. I like to go on this website because it has everything you want to do like look at the news, look at the movies, look at the tv listing and a lot more.
One other website I like to go on sometimes is Espn. I like to go on it to look at what is going on in sports. I like to check the scores of football and basketball games. I like to look at the rankings of football and basketball and like to see how all the teams are doing. My favorite teams to look at are Arizona Wildcats and Dallas Cowboys and Boston Celtics. I love those teams I like Arizona because I live in Tucson. I like the Cowboys because when I was young I always rooted for them. I like the Boston Celtics because they remind me of Luck of the Irish and I'm irish.
No comments:
Post a Comment